Wednesday, July 11, 2007

it was like magic...

after a few days of recuperation..
i've resurface.
with a nasty cough and a sexy voice.
dont expect too much from this post..
the best is yet to be.


...Bridal Bouquet


...Wedding Shoes


my preciousss is back!
brighter.. sparklier than ever!

and sporting a nice french manicure for my big day.
instead of the usual bridal pink/white,
got a pink/silver glitter instead.
brides have to shine ya.. haha.

THE NIGHT BEFORE....
stayed over at my sis's..
it was already 4am when zack sent me over.
(yeah, some sleepover...)
we sat in my old room.. reminisced (and re-enact.. haha) :)


exact spot in my old room.
3 years ago to the dot.
when it all started :)


"i'm getting married tomorrow........... zzzzzz"

(sorry.. no more pics til after the dinner.)

AFTER-DINNER PARTY...
despite having 4 hours of sleep the night before,
a dayful of activities,
a night of laughter, tears of joy and entertaining..


The groom and his bride still looking good!


Mark and Des (our Emcees and drummer/vocalist)
they did a fantastic job that night!!


Fugene and Qing Yun
Chris, Adrian, Irene, Himmah, Farina and a bunch of zack's colleagues were there too.

we got gifts too!

this is from Fu and QY

it's a Pressure Cooker!
soup in an hour? no sweat! :P
also got a WMF cutlery set from Ant
and a glass pendant from Mark


so cute!

Our Bridal Suite..

time to go home...

Over the threshold..



WE'RE MARRIED! in the eyes of God.. where it really matters.

well well... this is just the appetiser.
more to come when we get the pics from Andy our photographer
and the video from Janice, our videographer
despite some upsetting moments, disappointments,
it was still truly the best day of my life.
heart-warming.. touching.. and funny.
received many praises for my groom on his talented singing and witty thank-you speech.. haha.
i would like to think all our guests enjoyed themselves too
cos we were standing by the door at 11pm
and no one was leaving! *LOL*
feedback from my colleagues was that it was a truly touching and romantic wedding *beams*
i enjoyed myself so much that i forgot i was the bride!
talk about silly poses infront of the camera *winks at Mark and Fu*
cant wait for the pics to be out!

it was simply magical....
i've never felt more loved that night when zack looked me in the eyes and sang that song to me.. When he came and brought me up on stage.. it was like magic.. As we stood there, everyone faded away and it was just the two of us.. with him singing those words to me.. meaning every one of them.. from his heart.. so clear, so true.. and.. and... there were tears in his eyes.. they didnt fall. It broke my heart...

No comments: