Monday, July 2, 2007

5 days more ..... i'm falling ill :(

It's been a busy busy weekend for us. And a busy busy monday morning. I only have time for a cup of water now.. yes, during lunch! (and the blardee phone wouldnt stop ringing!). Anyhow, despite my heavy schedule, i'm trying to update as much as possible.. cos i so wanna document every single step of our journey to our WEDDING DAY *grins* and it's 5 DAYS MORE...!!!!

FRIDAY - half day leave
- Did my hair.. a nice color job.
- Had dinner with Ben and Val. Was lovely catching up with them. Real pity Ant and Sam couldnt join us. My days are packed.. so i'm not arranging another day to pass them the invites. Ben had probably offered his help 137 times! *grins* love ya! and u should see how Val blushed when Ben pretended to propose to her... awwwww.... i'm so happy my darling boy found such an awesome gal :)

The night was wasted away partying.. Zack/Mark/Fu @ MOS, then Kelley and gfs @ China1. Had a shisha session at Murakesh then it was back to drinking at MOS. I totally KO when i got home. Zack had to get me outta my clothes. No noti tots please.. hahahaa.

SATURDAY - a looooooong busy day.
- My afternoon was spent doing... ermmm... facial.
- Rushed to town to meet zack to collect our wedding bands :) Was an hour late!
- Went off to meet the gals at Wala for my HEN NIGHT while he went off for his Stag night.

(while zack and i were waiting for the bus to Holland V, we realised that the first bus we took together was bus no. 7! - 3 years ago :) )

Here is the most awfully blurred picture i've posted by far. But.. it's the only pic i have of us all at Wala.

It was a truly memorable night for me especially. The gals dun like clubbing and bcos i do, they made the effort to accomodate me and tried to make it as special for me. They dedicated a song.. "It Might Be You" and the beauty of it was, SY remembered that was our (zack and i) song. I was so touched and speechless.. cos at that time, no words could describe how i felt.. and "thank you" didnt seem enough. *huge hugs to all of you*deep sigh* :)
(thanks Silin for joining us after a long day at a wedding!)


and a gorgeous present from them too! :)


Zack's Stag Night?
we agreed not to call/sms each other. So-called last night of freedom *roll eyes*
so i know he was totally smashed when i received 3 smses at one go.. declaring his love for me.
3.32am: i just wanna say i love you.. Muaks!
3.42am: Know that i love you only... :)
3:42am:
Nobody else... Believe me... Please.... :)
3:50am:
i love you too..... :) i
5:02am
: i'm till true to ju.... Alwanys... :) - he cant spell by then.. LOL

he got home at 7am.. and exclaimed proudly... "I MADE IT HOME!"
and then fall flat on the bed.

so cute! *guffaws*

No comments: